|Job Ref:||204685597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Devon||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum c. £63k + excellent bens||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
We are currently seeking a senior level Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in building strong relationships with UK and European Naval ship and submarine builders. The successful BDM will have proven success in developing new business with prime contractors and system integrators, prior subject matter knowledge of ship or submarine combat systems would be advantageous.|
Candidates will be expected to have significant exposure to the Ship / Submarine industry and have a strong awareness of worldwide naval platform build programmes. You will join a supportive and highly capable team and play a pivotal role in future success.
- Develop relationships with MOD UK and prime contractors to ensure that products are included in future platform solutions.
- Develop long term relationships with international ship/submarine builders and Combat System Integrators to ensure that products are included in future platform solutions.
- Through strong and effective account management behaviours, identify and develop opportunities for equipment upgrades, updates and enhancements.
- To lead and coordinate opportunity capture and bidding activities, drawing upon company process and internal technical and commercial resources.
- To integrate with the Business Development team and liaise with internal engineering teams across sites to achieve business plan objectives.
- To provide regular communication and briefing on developing opportunities.
- To represent at trade shows and industry events in the UK and overseas.
For more information please apply via CV Library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd