|Job Ref:||204685580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG Neg||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords and they are currently looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work in the South Wales area.|
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks.
* Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times.
* Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated equipment.
* Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures.
* Maintain accurate records/documentation of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
* Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, ie labour planning and ordering of materials.
* Assist in the preparation of emergency contingency plans.
* Assist with co-ordination of all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements.
* Undertake all tasks associated with labour planning and providing holiday and sickness cover.
* Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
* Take ownership of the clients needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
* Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and opportunities to secure additional works
* Operate Integral QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
* Be available to attend emergency and call outs and provide written incident reports as required.
* Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken.
* Provide cover for Supervisor when required, ie holidays, sickness.
* Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
* Complete any other associated task requested by management.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
* City & Guilds 207 parts 2 & 3 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
* City & Guilds 2077 Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
* Mini & multi split installations, VFR installations.
* Supply, installation & service of all types of chillers.
* Fault finding skills.
* Working knowledge of F Gas Regulations.
* Ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
* A good knowledge of all building services.
* Sound level of administration and organisational skills.
* Minimum 2 years practical experience within the building industry
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly