|Job Ref:||204685508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£32000 - £32409/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Hours: Rotating 4 on - 4 off shift pattern 6.00am-5.00pm, 7.00am-6.00pm and 1.00pm-12.00am
Salary: £32.4K per annum, inc shift allowance
Kinetic are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to work for a well-established, leading and global manufacturer based near Tamworth.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the site Maintenance team, joining the existing team of Fitters and reporting directly to the Plant Maintenance Manager.
* Safely maintaining all equipment in a modern fast-paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
* Assisting improvement projects to further increase output through better efficiencies
* Carrying out checks and working with the maintenance management system (agility).
* Improving equipment performance through lean continuous improvement techniques, using OEE and problem-solving to identify areas for improvement.
* Troubleshooting and improving the programs that drive the plant
* Assist with implementation and use of the preventative maintenance programme as well as assist in ordering spares
* Carry out all corrective, reactive and planned maintenance as requested.
* Mechanical Apprenticeship qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3
* Automated manufacturing experience
* Competent welding and fabrication skills
* Experience of heavy industry
* Base electrical qualifications
* Sound knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
If you feel the role of, Maintenance Fitter is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed)).
If you are interested in this vacancy, please feel free to call David Herbert on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)