|Job Ref:||204685500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£48000 - £50000/annum c. £50k + excellent bens||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to work for a leading Maritime Systems development organisation. Operating exclusively within the international defence industry the successful BDM will have a proven pedigree in winning and developing business at all levels of the defence supply chain. Subject matter knowledge of Maritime combat systems, underwater naval systems and associated sensors would be highly advantageous.|
The key objective of the Business Development Manager is to establish and develop strong relationships with the UK MOD, various agencies, research organisations, prime contractors and system integrators. Through your extensive customer interactions you will identify business opportunities and liaise with the wider organisation to develop and present solutions.
- To identify business opportunities through business development customer contact and Key Account activities.
- To lead opportunity capture and bidding activities, drawing upon company process and resources.
- To establish commercial relationships with other companies that are beneficial in the pursuit of new business.
- To interact effectively with engineering teams in the development of compelling technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- To provide regular communication and briefing on developing opportunities.
- To attend trade shows and industry events in the UK and overseas.
For more information please apply via CV Library or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd