|Job Ref:||204685488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Langrish||Address:||Post Code:||GU32||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Mechanical Design Engineer|
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer on a contract or permanent basis. The company are a global leader in the design and manufacture of automated packaging, stainless steel and fabricated machines. The company offer a bespoke machinery service and also provide these services into various industries.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will receive:
• Competitive rates
The Mechanical Design Engineer must have the following:
• Able to produce drawings to BS8888
• Experience of designing parts for efficient manufacture
• Understanding of material selection
• Understanding of geometrical tolerance
• Excellent attention to detail
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the mechanical design of bespoke machinery and automated packing equipment
• Liaising with customers to come up with tailored solutions based on their requirements
• Using Autodesk Inventor to detail machined and fabricated parts quickly and accurately
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Langrish, Buriton, West Meon, East Meon, Privett, Liss, Petersfield
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn