|Job Ref:||204685229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£37500/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer looking to secure a permanent position within an engineering company? |
Do you want to work on a shift of 4 days on 4 days off working 12 hours days?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced shift maintenance engineer to join our skilled team of engineers.
The successful shift maintenance engineer will have the following essential skills and experience:
- PLC knowledge
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- 17th edition
- Ability to read engineering schematics
- Experience in a high speed/volume manufacturing or production-type environment
The successful maintenance engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all engineering activity both breakdown and maintenance, is carried out in a timely and effective manner.
- Has the appropriate skills required to maintain and repair the equipment and plant on site, particularly fault diagnosis and control skills.
- Reviews plant performance with the shift production team and ensures that all equipment is working to the appropriate targets. Ensures any engineering maintenance activity is carried out in line with production demands.
- Supports the Site Engineering Manager in ad-hoc project work and tasks as required on any site.
What's in it for you?
Working for a market leader with excellent training
Potential growth opportunities in the future
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003