|Job Ref:||204685177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heanor||Address:||Post Code:||DE75||Salary:||£10.50/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Engineering Manufacturing Company
Are you an experienced Stores Operator from an Engineering Warehouse background, ideally with a FLT licence, available immediately to join this secure, busy company?
Working for a company specialising in the design and manufacture of precision products for a variety of sectors including automotive, marine, motorsport, aerospace, this company:
- Employs over 500 people across 3 manufacturing facilities in the UK
- Provides customers with innovative, technologically advanced products
- Meets and exceeds demanding technical specifications and complex solutions
- Working initially on a 3 month on going temporary contract
- Safe keeping and appropriate handling of stock in a manufacturing stores
- Safe offloading of goods and supplies delivered in to stores.
- Safe stocking and storing of all materials.
- Timely issue of product to production line side in accordance with plan.
- Escalation of product shortages
- Timely relocation of production returns.
- Control and visibility of goods delivered to production site.
- Replenishment of goods against min - max levels.
- Booking in of goods on stock ordering system.
- Consolidation of pallets and recording consignment stock.
- Maintaining and adhering to all applicable safety regulations.
- Daily checks on condition of warehouse equipment e.g. Forklifts.
- Conduction regular cycle counts and verification of stocked goods.
- Working in accordance with all safety regulations and maintaining 5S
You will work shifts, either:-
- Monday - Friday (6-2, 8-4, 10-6 or 2-10) at £10.50 per hour
- Previous experience of working in an engineering manufacturing stores / warehouse environment
- Forklift Truck Licence (Counter Balance and Bendi) is required (even if expired)
- Awareness of health and safety regulations including handling of goods
- Knowledge of warehouse bar code equipment
- Team Player with good attention to detail
- Numerical reasoning
- Effective time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive and reactive approach
To apply for this position, please email your CV to (url removed)
Jenrick Engineering always has a wide range of contract and permanent engineering jobs available within the UK