|Job Ref:||204685147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochester||Address:||Post Code:||NE19||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Are you looking for a new challenge? |
Are you a City and Guilds Accredited Trainer?
Then we may have a role that is suitable for you!
Our west established client in Rochester, Kent is looking for an experienced City and Guilds Accredited In-House Trainer to join their expanding team.
Main role and responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver a variety of industry related training courses including, confined spaces training in house to City and Guilds standards.
• Design, develop and deliver group and one to one training solutions that match the needs identified by Managers and the board and carry effective evaluation of the training solutions provided.
• Delivery waste water drainage courses specified to EUSR.
• To continually drive the performance of the business through coaching and training to ensure they provide the best solution for our employees, candidates and clients at all times.
• To deliver training on new and existing systems in line with policies and procedures (internal and external) to new recruits and established members of staff.
• Work alongside appropriate members of the management team and develop solutions to barriers and objections raised through training, feedback and quality issues.
• Act and appear in a professional manner, ensuring the company image if service excellent and quality standards are portrayed at all times.
• Training needs analysis experience within a systems and quality context.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• City and Guilds accredited trainer.
• Experience of developing training materials and courses.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gain credibility across the business.
• An organised, proactive approach to work within attention given to detail.
• Ability to work confidentially.
• Adaptable to change and able to work well under pressure.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Microsoft Office literate.
• Previous experience gained within a similar role within the waste water industry.
• 28 days' holiday including bank holidays.
• Auto Enrolment pension after qualifying period.
• Life insurance after 3 months.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates