|Job Ref:||204685084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Stores Coordinator, Exeter, Devon|
Stores Coordinator with Counter Balance Forklift required for 8-10 month contract, based just outside of Exeter, Devon. Our client is a specialist in engineering and require good contractors for this long term project.
Applicants must have worked in a stores environment, have a counter balance forklift ticket and be able to perform heavy lifting.
You do not need to have any stores software training as it is not required.
In this role you will;
• Ensure smooth running of stores
• Make sure that deliveries are as specified
• Make into kits for the welders
• Ensuring the welders have a constant supply of kits
• Safely moving kits from section to section around the site
• Packing completed products into crates
• Loading completing kits onto lorries
• Any other tasks directed by client
Monday - Thursday (Apply online only)
Friday - (Apply online only)
The pay rate is £11.00 Ltd.
Applicants that are chosen will be required to attend interview on week commencing 10 October 2016. The successful applicant will start on 17 October, for stores set up and training ready for the start of project on 24 October