|Job Ref:||204684682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced time served Maintenance Engineer based in Hull East Yorkshire|
Our client, a large UK Food Manufacturer, is currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their well-established team.
Job Duties will include:
• Practical knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety.
• Ensure line equipment is in a safe condition to operate.
• Ensure compliance with national & international standards.
• To develop a Right First Time culture that delivers best quality and efficiency consistently.
• To ensure that all departments operate within cost efficiency targets.
• To understand and support change that delivers higher productivity, better quality and a more motivated workforce.
• Implement and supporting rapid breakdown fault finding and rectification.
• Facilitate implementation and completing planned maintenance.
• Accurate completion of maintenance related data entry for reporting purposes.
• Implement countermeasures driving improvement.
• Active participation in improvement projects when required.
• Liaise with all departments as required, minimising disruption to production for maintenance.
• Promote and implement all site policies and procedures.
• Rapid breakdown rectification and investigation.
• Implementing of departmental maintenance programmes and repair of equipment as planned or required.
• Implementing countermeasures to improve machinery performance within agreed time scales.
• Updating and improving site engineering documentation and data.
• Aspiring to achieve food standard engineering working practices.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a high speed food production / FMCG environment and will have Mechanical Engineering knowledge of start-up, shut-down and break down procedures within the department, along with fault finding experience, including diagnostics and root cause analysis.
You will have the ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal, as well as have a pro- active approach to work with a 'can do' attitude.
The successful candidate will be experienced with PLC's and be confident in working with PPM systems
If you have direct experienced and are considering a new role, we would like to talk with you.
Please submit an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance, a short list of CV will be submitted to our client for interview and successful application contacted within 7 days. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful