|Job Ref:||204684629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rickmansworth||Address:||Post Code:||WD3||Salary:||£22 - £25/hour van and fuel card||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
A Social Housing Contractor that has been established for well over 30 years and are one of the leaders in providing commercial and industrial heating have key requirements for a Commercial Gas Service and breakdown engineer to work on a contract for Thames Water. ACS CCN1, COCNPI 1LS, COCN 1,CPA 1,IGA. |
As a commercial gas service and breakdown engineer you will be available ASAP.
As a commercial gas service and breakdown engineer working on Thames Water sites, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out servicing and breakdowns on commercial boilers.
* Dealing with tenants in a professional manner.
As a commercial gas service and breakdown engineer will have a minimum of 3 years experience.
As a commercial gas service and breakdown engineer working on a contract for Thames Water they are paying up to 25ph depending on experience, van, fuel card, mobile provided.
As a commercial gas engineer you will be willing to travel to different Thames Water sites.
* ACS CCN1, COCNPI 1LS, COCN 1,CPA 1, CIGA
* Areas that you will be covering are Luton, Rickmansworth, Slough and Chertsey.
* Good communication skills - written and verbal
* Experience of servicing and breakdowns on commercial boilers