|Job Ref:||204684575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£29265 - £32548/annum + benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
An award winning electricity distribution network which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government's Charter Mark scheme accolade every year is seeking a Vehicle Mechanic join its new garage based in Nottingham. The company provides an excellent pension scheme for permanent Vehicle Mechanics alongside other benefits such as free parking, above average holiday entitlement, access to the Employee Assistance programme and ongoing training and development within the role.|
The company is a well-established electricity company with over 7 million customers covering the South West, South Wales and the Midlands.
As the Vehicle Mechanic your duties will include:
• Routine maintenance of all fleet vehicles (HGVs, Man trucks, Land Rovers).
• Repairing and maintaining plant machinery, trailers and ancillary equipment.
• Road testing and diagnosing of vehicle faults (attending roadside or onsite breakdowns).
• Gas, arc and MIG welding.
To be a successful Vehicle Mechanic you will have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant City and Guilds Motor Vehicle certificate; minimum level 2 or equivalent / similar.
• Extensive experience as a fully trained mechanic.
• A valid class C (LGV) driving licence.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
In return, the Vehicle Mechanic will receive a salary of £29,265 - £32,548 per annum