|Job Ref:||204684515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum £47.5k OTE||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
* An exciting opportunity to work for a global manufacturer
* True market leader in Bearings and High Temperature Materials
* Major contracts won and ongoing
* Senior Position in the Company
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as the Technical and Quotations Manager for a global manufacturer of bearings and High Temperature Materials.
* As the Technical and Quotations manager you will be the working with the field sales team providing quotes and drawings for ongoing projects.
* You will be liaising between the design team and the customers both internally and externally.
* You will be reading drawings and presenting solutions for the project including calculations for tolerance and bearing loads.
* You will input data provided by the field sales staff to assist with ongoing projects
* You will be preparing CAD 2d drawings on Solid Works for the team.
* Advising on materials and specifications for various projects
* Managing your time to achieve targeted deadlines both internally and externally.
The Ideal Person:
* The Ideal Candidate for the Technical and Quotations Manager will have at least 12 years sales experience of an engineered product.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have worked with Bearings, or High Temperature materials, preferably Bearings.
* You will have an honours degree and be a real problem solver.
* You should be able to use CAD and be able to read understand and create technical drawings.
* You should have strong technical writing and report writing skills.
* You will have an understanding of tolerances and bearing loads.
* The successful candidate will be smart and professional and able to communicate well with various levels of customer
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally