|Job Ref:||204684461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Port Talbot||Address:||Post Code:||SA12||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum pension, potential annual bonus, etc||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Would you like to work with an innovative company who are experiencing a sustained period of growth?|
WELL-ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION. EXCELLENT BUSINESS PERFORMANCE CHANCE TO DELIVER BESPKE CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS. Technical Engineer / Graduate CAD Engineer required to work for a company who provide solutions for the construction and architectural sectors.
The role involves working as part of a technical team to discuss technical requirements with customers and undertake design / CAD work to provide solutions in line with customer demand.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience), pension, potential annual bonus (company performance related)
The Role: The Technical Engineer / Graduate CAD Engineer will report in to the Technical Services Manager onsite and be part of a small team providing intimal technical support to the customer base and providing information of a technical nature to the internal sales / customer service functions.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the use of products by giving advice to customers / potential customers
* Providing technical responses to advise customers on correct selection, specification and/or use of standard products within the defined limits of standard applications
* Fully record technical enquiries and responses in CRM and ensure that technical responses are issued to the customer in a timely manner
* The Technical Engineer / Graduate CAD Engineer will support the sales team with technical issues / queries
* Interpreting customer needs in AutoCAD format for confirmation with the customer
* Formulating drawings and details
* Ensuring that all technical information is stored in accordance with the document control procedures onsite
The Candidate: Technical Engineer / Graduate CAD Engineer
* Must hold a graduate level qualification in a relevant design / engineering subject such as Architectural Design / Product Design / Mechanical Engineering, etc.
* Previous design experience gained post-graduation or via a placement year / year in industry is highly desirable
* Must have CAD experience ideally with AutoCAD as a package
* The ability to write technical reports / provide technical responses to queries is needed
* The Technical Engineer / Graduate CAD Engineer must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
* Must have excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills are required in both written and verbal formats
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position