|Job Ref:||204684315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
We are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring new and existing equipment meet current Process and Validation requirements.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Validation Engineer, you will provide expertise on Process and Equipment Validation to ensure all new and existing equipment meet current Validation requirements.
2. You will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and servicing of all analytical equipment including HPLC, Chromatography and Spectroscopy Equipment.
3. As the Process Validation Engineer, you will generate and execute all life cycle Validation documentation for the qualification of Equipment, including IQs and OQs.
4. You will also liaise with various departments involved in the Qualification and Validation work to ensure the efficient performance of the related tasks.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Process and Equipment Validation within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Extensive experience in troubleshooting and servicing all types of chromatography and spectroscopy instruments.
Key Words: Process | Equipment | Validation | HPLC | GC | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves