|Job Ref:||204684161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum overtime + vehicle + benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA|
Location: London / South East / Home Counties
My client are a UK leading water treatment company and currently have an excellent opportunity for a Pre-Commissioning Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience working to BSRIA standards.
Duties for the Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA will include:
• Chemical cleaning and chemical inhibition of heating and chilled water systems and cold water storage tanks
• Acid descales of calorifiers, steam boilers and cooling towers
• Balance and back flushing
• Chlorination tank cleans
• Mains chlorination's and chemical flushing
Essential Requirements for the Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA will include:
• Previous experience in pre-commission chemical cleans and biocide washes of various closed water systems.
• Awareness of how to conduct flow rates, chemical analysis, sampling and chlorination's of mains pipework.
• You will have the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
• You will need 3 years' experience in this type of role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within an established company and gain a wide range of experience/knowledge from any training provided. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary + benefits.
Salary range of 28k-35k basic (dependant on experience) + overtime and benefits.
** Please note, this is not a classic Water Hygiene/Treatment Engineer role and candidates must have the required experience to BSRIA standard to be considered **
If you feel you have this experience and can demonstrate this, please send me your CV and salary expectations asap.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy