|Job Ref:||204684116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£29000 - £40000/annum Negotiable salary plus shift allowan||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Urgent and immediate requirement for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer with knowledge and understanding of PLC's, ideally from a food manufacturing, packaging or FMCG background.|
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week, to be worked on a rota system which will include evenings nights and weekends
To work within a fast paced manufacturing environment, carrying out tasks and fault finding in order that all machinery works efficiently and effectively and supports production needs at all times. To fault find on PLC`s / low voltage control systems.
1. To attend to breakdown and fault diagnosis.
2. To conduct engineering set-ups.
3. To conduct machine overhaul and repair.
4. To fault find with sensors, level probes and low voltage control circuits/guards.
5. To fault find with three phase and single phase motors and inverters.
6. To undertake pneumatic fault finding with valves/cylinders etc.
7. To assist Supervisors with minor project work which may include panel building.
8. To assist with training of colleagues within the department and in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
9. To carry out machine checking procedures.
10. Provide snagging lists for future development and continuous improvement.
11. Assist in all electrical/mechanical engineering operations.
12. Assist in the process of machinery and plant modifications.
13. Provide daily reports on the progress of machine/line set-ups to plan.
14. Pass on correct and relevant information at shift changes.
15. Maintain quality standards and report any discrepancies.
16. To work within a team and promote and implement continuous improvement.
17. To carry out any other duty commensurate with this role.
1. Provide good communication and support levels at all times
2. Promote and execute company`s values
3. Undertake own internal training and development activities
4. Adhere to company policies and procedures
5. Take responsibility of own Health & Safety and others that may be effected by your actions
Negotiable Salary plus shift allowance dependent upon experience.
Applicants must be eligible too live and work in the UK without restriction