|Job Ref:||204684017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + 32 Hols, Free Parking||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
British manufacturers of highly accurate vision systems now urgently require a new Electronic Technician to join their experienced team. Experts in the development of high value instruments that have proved invaluable for pharmaceutical and biotech companies to develop new treatments for a wide array of diseases.|
* Building and testing of electronic systems including prototypes
* Fault finding, repairs and modifications of all systems
* Assisting with the research and development of new or improved systems
* Provide technical support both remotely and in person
* Occasionally complete installation and commissioning of systems
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have a relevant Electronics Engineering Degree. It is also expected that you would have solid experience of working in an electronic assembly or repairs position within any sector.
* Computer literate - ability to use office package
* Reading Engineering drawings
* Knowledge of AutoCAD LT or similar
* Ability to use various tools including - Soldering Iron, Multimeters and Oscilloscope, Crimpers etc.
As well as the above essential skills possessing any of the following would be a distinct advantage, although full product training would be given.
* Making modifications to or creating schematics/diagrams
* PIC micro controllers or Arduino firmware experience
* Knowledge of servo drives and stepper motors
* Understanding of regulatory compliance including eMC, RoHS and UL certifications
This is an excellent time to join this highly renowned UK manufacturer to help create and maintain systems that drive medical research forward. They have actively contributed to the cancer survival rate which has increased dramatically over the last 5 years.
This position is based in the Dorset area and is commutable within an hour from Poole, Bournemouth, Fareham, Southampton, Salisbury and surrounding areas.
For further information call Lei Hopwood on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK