|Job Ref:||204683972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newmarket||Address:||Post Code:||HS2||Salary:||£9.00/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Electrical Assembler (Soldering & Reading Schematics)|
Electrical Assembler - Newmarket
£9 per hr (£17,550 per annum) + Overtime @ Time & A Half + Benefits Package
Electrical Assembler required for growing, innovative manufacturing company who invest in their staff and offer long term stable opportunities. You will have the chance to bump up your earnings with voluntary overtime that is paid at time and a half.
The successful candidate will come from an electrical/electronics assembly background. You will have the ability to read schematics and have competent soldering skills. You will also be required to conduct PAT testing (full training given).
The role itself is within a busy, modern facility. You will work within a small team of assembly engineers and will be responsible for assembly of both prototypes and new products. You will also ensure that production targets are met, this will involve ensuring the parts required are available as well as recommending jig requirements.
This a great opportunity to work for a growing, successful organisation. This is a day's based role with a lunchtime Friday finish!
* Electrical/Electronic Assembly.
* Read and interpret schematics.
* Kitting, testing and soldering components.
* PAT testing work - you will work in a pair with a fully qualified tester.
* Monday to Friday days based role with a 1 PM Friday Finish.
* Overtime is available before work on a Monday to Friday and you can choose to do the occasional Saturday morning work when required.
* Electrical Assembly background.
* Able to read and interpret electrical drawings