|Job Ref:||204683966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the interface between the End User Communities, ensuring they are supported in all enterprise wide process improvements and requets for help, in accordance with contract requirements.|
* Project Manage all elements of the project domain and deliver tasks to time, cost and quality. This will include the management and update of a Master Schedule Programme and Resource Plan for the business area.
* Act as the principal point of contact with senior members of the Programme Board & Change Board and interface with the End Users communities.
* Responsible for the delivery of all tasks to budget and production of the cost to complete for all tasks.
* Manage elements of the MSDF, including controlling the Change Board Continuous Improvement budget, the raising of new TAFs, aiding the Commercial Team in raising new contract amendments and ensuring that payment recovery is undertaken for key Customer Points of Contact when required.
* Co-ordinate compilation and attend all of the User Working Groups.
* Act as focal point for Customer compliments, concerns and observations raised against Business Systems. This shall include the logging, co-ordination of applicable responses and reporting at the respective Business Systems Quality Assurance meetings.
* Prepare, organise and conduct presentations to the User community to support the Business Systems Customer Support Manager as and when required.
* Responsible for the line management of the Senior Project and Programme Engineer co-ordinating their day-to-day workload and future development within the Team.
Candidates should have an extensive understanding and experience within the Project Management domain (ideally backed up with formal qualifications and professional memberships). Whilst not essential candidates should also have knowledge and experience of either the Naval Maritime or wider Defence industry sector.
Candidates who can also demonstrate experience of working in or with organisations such as Babcock Marine, Rolls-Royce, CSMG, SESC, BAe or Fleet would be highly desirable.
Due to the nature of my clients business this role is subject to National Security conditions governed by the MoD. Only candidates who hold a full and sole British Passport can be considered