|Job Ref:||204683869||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Electrical Engineer |
Up to £38,000
3 shift rotation
This permanent position is paying up to £38,000 (depending on shift pattern). You will be working for a global engineering company who provide excellent career progression, and a strong benefits package.
You will be working on a 3 shift rotation, rotating bi-weekly.
The base salary is £32,892.48
With shift supplement added to this, the shifts are paid at the following per week.
AM shift - £61.37 per week
PM shift - £75.42 per week
Night shift - £122.12 per week
You will be working as an Electrical Engineer at their site in Coventry. Within this role you will be working as a part of a team on daily tasks and projects to support the companies continuous improvement, including performance and safety.
Production runs 24 hours a day, therefore you will work on a 3 shift rotation, 2 weeks about. There is possible overtime available at weekends.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to standards, codes of practice as related to electrical design of plant equipment and infrastructure to ensure legal compliance is maintained.
* Design/modify existing equipment,
* Maintain plant records,
* Support managers with health and safety improvements and assessments by participating in risk assessments,
* Support the development of the plant to improve productivity.
Qualifications and Job Skills Required:
* An experienced Electrical & Controls Engineer with industrial experience,
* Experience working with various software including; PLC, HMI and SCADA,
* The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Electrical / Control Engineering,
* Able to work well under pressure and within a team.
To be considered for an interview please send your CV or call Stephen on (Apply online only).
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500