|Job Ref:||204687491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38 - £39/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
My client specialise in all aspects of mechanical and electrical building design services, including HVAC, chillers, district heating and cooling, LV electrical systems, lighting, drainage and hot and cold water systems. They focus on design for operation, energy, practicality and cost against asset lifecycle. Their multi-disciplined team of Chartered Engineers, CAD and BMI developers offer desing to some of they London's most iconic projects. |
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer (on a contract basis) to join their busy team in West London for a minimum of three months and will be paying up to £38p/h dependent on experience.
The role will involve:
* Acting as project leader on selected projects
* Working as part of a larger team on certain projects.
* Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects.
* Raising/promoting the level of technical excellence relating to mechanical engineering within the team.
* Working on a variety of interesting projects across varied sectors
* Client facing work.
* Working closely with others in a team environment.
* Producing drawings and specifications.
* Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
* A degree qualification - mechanical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
* Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion.
* Client interaction skills.
* Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap.
* Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
* Knowledge of HTMs would also be of benefit.
* Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE)