|Job Ref:||204687452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Company Van,phone,tablet,pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Job Title - Field Service Engineer|
Location - South West (Only)
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer, our client is one of the largest garage equipment Sales and Service companies in the UK.
They currently employ over 50 service engineers nationwide and due to continued expansion are looking to recruit experienced Field Service Engineers. Our client are going through an aggressive growth phase and contract wins and currently turnover 20million.
The day to day duties of the Field service engineer postion will involve a dynamic mix of both preventive maintenance and breakdowns on various garage equipment including vehicle lifts, compressors and MOT equipment.
* Faulting finding, small mechanical adjustments,repairing and replacing parts in accordance to the PPM plan
* Reporting issues on company issued Tablet. So replacement parts can be ordered and then installed.
* Mechanical faulting and reactive maintenance on Hydraulics / Pneumatics equipment.
* The role is 80% mechanical and 20% electrical.
* Attending client sites in your designated patch ( South west )
* Ensure correct tools and components are taken to site.
* Carry out additional tasks when requested.
* Some out of hours and weekend work will be required.
The Field Service Engineer will be working on their own and in teams, depending on the job at hand.
To be successful in your application for the Field Service Engineer.
* Applicants should have a strong background in Mechanical Engineering including Hydraulics / Pneumatics and a reasonable undertstand of Electrics. Enthusiasm, drive and commitment are essential attributes.
* Ability to deal directly with customers.
* Good communicator.
* Be able to work with minimum supervision
Experience in Servicing / Repairs of Garage Equipment or a background in Plant Maintenance or similar would be advantageous, mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent qualification (i.e. - City & Guilds, NVQ, etc).
As a Service Engineener you will expect
* Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
* Company pension plan available.
* Continuous progression opportunities.
* Company Van,Tablet and fuel card
If you're interested in this role? Please contact me on or (Apply online only)