|Job Ref:||204687439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£33500/annum Overtime||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Electro-Mechanical MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
Up to £33,500k + overtime + relocation support available
About Our Client
My client is a leading supplier within the Automotive Industry. With 3 manufacturing facilities in the UK, established for over 18 years and part of an International Group. As part of their continued expansion plans my client is looking to recruit a number of positions within their manufacturing facility in Gloucestershire. We have 2 opportunities for Qualified Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineers ideally with heavy duty machinery experience.
* Work as part of small team the Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineers will work with minimal supervision reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
* Attend breakdowns as a priority, getting equipment up and running in shortest time possible to correct safety and quality standards.
* Carrying permanent corrective out work after production to ensure fault doesn't reoccur.
* Identifying and carrying out improvements to equipment to improve quality and or efficiency.
* Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on equipment and site facilities.
* Maintaining site services e.g. heating, water system, drainage, security.
* To get involved in any other projects/improvements as necessary.
* The Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineers will also assist / train production operatives with operation issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have the following demonstrable skills:
* Minimum HNC in related discipline or relevant apprenticeship.
* Experience and understanding of the basic use of Robots (Nachi, Motoman)
* Use of Pneumatic actuators and control.
* Electrical installations to 17th Edition Regs or equivalent.
* Logical fault finding approach.
* Safe working approach.
* Hydraulic systems.
*Only candidates with the above experience will be considered for this position.
What's on Offer
Salary package & shift allowance, up to £33,500 inc shift + overtime
Rotating 3 shift pattern
25 days of holiday
Pension (after 3 month probationary period)
Additional relocation support is available for candidate with the right to work in the EU.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)