|Job Ref:||204687401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Basic up to £43K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Maintenance Engineer- Food|
Salary: £40,000- £43,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work for a niche, world leading manufacturer in Oxfordshire. The maintenance engineer will join a well-run, established business, and will be rewarded with technical development. The maintenance engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress, as this forward thinking company expands and increases their stake worldwide.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance experience in a factory environment
• Mechanically Biased
• Hydraulics, pneumatics, steam, heat systems, conveyors, bearings.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Friendly team, world leading company.
• Lots of investment into site
• Training and technical development
• Career progression in a growing company
• Large Engineering Team with lots of experience to learn from
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,500
Commutable: Banbury, Oxford, Northampton, Buckingham, Daventry, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details