|Job Ref:||204687360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£31000 - £34000/annum Basic up to £34K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
Salary: £31,000- £34,000
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
A well- established food manufacturing company is looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to carry out routine and reactive maintenance on production machinery. My client supplies to major supermarkets, such as; Sainsbury's, Tesco's, Waitrose. The Engineer will be conducting planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical and electrical faults on the production machinery around the site.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Electrical Engineering qualification (Preferred, not essential 16th/17th Edition)
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Overtime, OTE up to £38,000
• Working apart of a close-nip team
• Pension, Healthcare Benefits
• Exciting maintenance projects
• 4 on 4 off days and nights
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Worthing, East Sussex, Brighton, Horsham, Pulborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details