|Job Ref:||204687331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum Basic £28K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Maintenance Engineer - Food |
Location: Tunbridge Wells
My client is looking for a maintenance engineer based within the Kent area. Working between two world class food manufacturing facilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to develop themselves as well as their career. will be working on PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics, and conducting a variety of maintenance on food processing machinery.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled maintenance engineer
• Engineering qualification
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing industry
• PLC Fault finding
• Able to be flexible with shifts
• Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills
• Innovative attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• The chance to work on state of the art machinery
• Continues training and development
• Outstanding benefit package
• Exciting maintenance projects
• Senior maintenance position
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Maidstone, Tunbridge wells, Sevenoaks, Ashford, Crawley, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details