|Job Ref:||204687262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunderland||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Our Client based in Sunderland, is a global leader in manufacturing components for supply into the DIY and construction industry, and is looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will work as part of a multi-skilled team to work on new product development and then taking the concept from design through to manufacture. In addition to input into design and manufacture, you will be required to produce all supporting documentation and produce a comprehensive project pack.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be educated to Bachelors or Masters level in Electronic Engineering
• Have experience of using PCB design software
• Be able to programme in c, C++ and C#
• Have a minimum of 3 years embedded product development experience
• Have knowledge of software development and electronic designs for motors including, 3-phase and single phase AC induction motors
• Be a team player