|Job Ref:||204687251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Design Engineering opportunities available working for a world leader in the design and manufacture of automated machinery. |
1) Seeking a Design Engineer with previous mechanical design experience using SolidWorks.
Key Responsibilities: design detail and develop machinery / assist with sales proposals and design estimates / hands on involvement with machine trials and testing.
- HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record in the design of mechanical assemblies
- Good working knowledge of SolidWorks (or similar)
- Ability to perform design calculations for mechanical components, drives and structures
- Good organisational and communications skills
2) Seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with previous mechanical/machinery design experience using SolidWorks.
Key Responsibilities: lead on technical projects / design standard and special purpose machinery / carry out 3D modelling, prototyping and design verification testing / compliance with machinery spec / store and update design files / highlight mechanical technical risks / obtain customer sign off / carry out design changes / provide onsite customer support.
- Degree/HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Good working knowledge of SolidWorks (or similar) AutoCad / Inventor
- Extensive experience in machine design / automation (or similar)
- Ability to understand and produce technical drawings
- Ability to organise and report on mechanical design status of assigned projects
- Confident and proactive character able to take the lead in challenging situations
- Office based with some travel
In return our client is offering permanent positions with competitive salaries and benefits based in Gloucestershire.
Interested in the above roles? Please send a comprehensive CV to highlighting the role you are interested in along with your salary requirements.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency