|Job Ref:||204687210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Newton Abbot||Address:||Post Code:||TQ12||Salary:||£16947/annum Rising after training and probation||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
My Client, a large Engineering Company, is looking to recruit a Warehouse/General Support Operative for a temporary position that has the possibility of becoming permanent. Candidates would need to have an in date Fork Lift Truck license (Counter balance) to be considered for this position.|
• Counterbalance forklift driving.
• Preparing customer orders ready for dispatch.
• Using handheld scanners.
• Stock reconciliation.
• Stock control.
• Liaising with shipping agents to schedule the delivery of customer orders.
• Using in house computer system to book goods in and out.
Skills and experience required
• The successful candidate must have proven experience working within a warehouse environment.
• A valid counterbalance forklift licence gained through an external affiliated body (i.e CMT Training Services/West Country training) is essential.
• Good I.T skills gained within a warehouse environment (i.e. previous use of in house warehouse databases to book goods in and out).
• Previous use of handheld scanners desirable.
• Good Maths skills.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below.
For informal chat please phone (Apply online only) and ask for Nigel. Many thanks for your interest