|Job Ref:||204687209||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£28 - £35/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Work in partnership with the assigned Project Manager and take full ownership for the delivery of the project scheduling activity. |
- Depending on size and complexity, the responsibility could cover a number of projects/project managers.
- Implement planning working practices appropriate to a programme and in line with industry and company standards.
- Ensuring the programme is produced in line with industry best practice, the company standards and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring that all planned and forecast resources required delivery the project scope are fully defined within the project schedule/programme.
- Facilitate workshops to ensure correct schedule quality to manage the work scope and report progress. This may involve
- Leading integrated planning events with the supplier.
- Attend project launches