|Job Ref:||204687046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Kettering||Address:||Post Code:||NN16||Salary:||£36000 - £43000/annum Basic up to £43K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food manufacturing |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a reputable manufacturing company, who are pioneers within their chosen sector. My client is in search of a motivated and experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to join the growing team of engineers. The successful applicant will be entitled to a very attractive remuneration package, which includes but is not limited to; generous holiday allowance, pension, healthcare and a bespoke training scheme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Engineering qualifications, preferably electrical
• Previous experience of working within a FMCG, food would be advantageous
• Being able to work on PLC - predominantly just Fault Finding.
• Chains, belts and bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics,
• 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Woking for a blue chip manufacturing company, who are pioneers within their field
• Currently in the process of putting forward expansion plans
• Turnover surpassing 100 million, yearly.
• Fantastic remuneration package.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Luton, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details