|Job Ref:||204687010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Basic up to £32K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
Salary: £28,000- £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work for a UK leading food manufacturer in Norfolk. The maintenance engineer will join a friendly, close knit team of maintenance engineers and will have the opportunity to learn through constant training and development. The Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with technical development, and opportunities for progression with the large expansion plans of this growing company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance experience in an engineering environment
• Welding is a bonus
• Shaft changes, belts, bearing, chains, conveyors.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Friendly team, family run business
• Lots of investment into site
• Training and technical development
• Career progression in a growing company
• Large Engineering Team with lots of experience to learn from
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £29,000
Commutable: Norwich, Fakenham, Thetford, Diss, Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details