|Job Ref:||204686979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
A Retail Maintenance Supervisor is required to join a well-known retail chain. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Retail Maintenance Supervisor for Central London (Zone 1 - 2).|
The following roles & responsibilities outline the overall duties required for the position of Retail Maintenance Supervisor. Other duties compliant of skillset may be required dependent upon client contract requirements.
• Review reactive workloads to ensure attendance within KPI requirements
• Liaise with mobile engineers on tasks requiring further works to ensure progression in line with KPI requirements
• Facilitate & develop communications with the Boots Store-care Field Managers, ensuring that the relevant SFM is updated on a regular basis on all high profile works
• Liaise with the helpdesk scheduling team to progress the successful and timely completion of all accepted quoted works within SLA & commercial targets
• Maintain & monitor both Company & client management information systems to ensure timely and accurate updates are recorded
• Monitor completion of monthly PPM tasks ensuring completion of tasks within the required PPM month
• Review & audit completed works, including quoted, reactive & planned maintenance tasks. Audits will review & report on both technical & procedural compliance
• Provision of site visits to high profile problematic stores. The site visits must promote customer care & the professionalism of Integral
• Provision of technical support to mobile engineers
• Sound knowledge of Air Conditioning systems and appropriate maintenance requirements
• General knowledge of all other building services
• Reasonable computer skills, familiar with
o Microsoft Outlook
o Training will be given for Bespoke management systems
• Good understanding of Health & safety requirements
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Customer focused
• Salary £35k + per annum.
• Expensed Vehicle
• Additional pensions.
• 23 days of holiday (Excluding bank holidays and Weekends).
If you are an experienced Retail Maintenance Supervisor with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply