|Job Ref:||204686949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Plus Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Position: Safety Assurance Manager|
Location: Plymouth, Devon
WRS TECH are currently looking for an experienced Safety Assurance Manager to work closely with the key stakeholders to implement new safety assurance functions. This will help enable alignment of the safety management systems while developing ISO045001 standards.
You will be helping with designing and implementing combined audit strategy, your main function will be to stablish clear metrics and reporting to the board of directors of the status of risk management and compliance within their decision making.
- Development of ISO45001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management.
- To manage all staff and contractors are working to the correct safety standards.
- To oversee the restructuring of the Safety Management System.
- Manage and coordinate independent assurance audits again company process and procedures.
- Identify any risks that are require improvement and develop a solution.
- Minimum HND in an engineering or technical subject
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor qualified
- Experience of overseeing safety assurance programs.
WRS TECH are acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client.
Please contact the Marine team on (Apply online only)