|Job Ref:||204686888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to learn the 'nuts and bolts' of the business and ultimately be 'groomed' to help shape and direct the future of the business? |
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious engineering graduate to join a growing company based in Ashford who are a specialist and global leaders in their field . For the right candidate, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn all areas of the business from the ground up. This is an opportunity to start off being hands on, learning and developing skills which will see you ultimately become an expert in the business and a champion to innovate and streamline the production process.
Required Skill Set;
- A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- Good at problem-solving
- Practical and hands on.
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills with a focused and methodical approach to managing work.
- A strong team worker who focuses on the success of a team as a whole; with excellent interpersonal skills, clear communication and ability to negotiate effectively.
- You will be comfortable and confident to work on your own initiative, working logically to understand how something is made.
- Able to prioritise and make decisions whilst balancing results with workload and applying appropriate attention to detail.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends