|Job Ref:||204686861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum door 2 door travel||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning company, they are looking for a new addition to their service team. The refrigeration engineer will be covering Reading and surrounding areas.|
The refrigeration engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on small to medium commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers, in sites within the commercial and retail sector such as Pubs, clubs, shops, Restaurant, and Hotels.
It is expected that the Refrigeration Service Engineer will have proven experience within the refrigeration industry on small to medium sized commercial refrigeration units, there will also need to have some familiarity on air conditioning systems.
It is also expected that the Refrigeration Engineer will hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or the City and Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Reactive service and maintenance of small to medium commercial refrigeration systems for customers within the retail sector, familiarity of air conditioning systems would be a distinct advantage.
Attending sites in the Berkshire area.
* Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
* Experience working on refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
* Knowledge of air conditioning service works
* NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
* Salary £28K - £32K+ (Travel door 2 door)
* (OTE £36K - £45K Salary + Overtime + call out)
* Company Van and Fuel Card
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy