|Job Ref:||204686733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Graduate Civil Engineer, Are you a Civil Engineering Graduate / Graduate Civil Engineer seeking Civil Engineering jobs? Chance to become a chartered Civil Engineer!|
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Chance to become a chartered Civil Engineer with full mentoring programme
• Job opportunity to work with an innovative civil engineering, geotechnical and structural civil engineering business
• Focus on R&D, investing in new technologies and systems to be at the forefront of the civils industry
• This job has an excellent starting salary £20,000 - £25,000
The job will involve:
• Using AutoCAD to formulate new civil engineering designs
• Mechanical, structural and hydraulic calculations.
• Carry out value engineering and offer alternative solutions to schemes already specified
• Respond to customers' requests for technical services or support in relation to the products manufactured by the business.
This job will suit:
• Ideally a BEng Civil Engineering degree (or BSc Civil Engineering)
• Some exposure to AutoCAD and an interest in Civil design
• Articulate, confident communicator - able to deal with customers both internally and externally.
This Graduate Civil Engineer job is based near Loughborough, commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Melton Mowbray