|Job Ref:||204686669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Large multi winning International Consultancy in the Warrington that specialise within Geotechnical design are looking to expand their team with an experienced Geotechnical engineer to help with the expansion of workload to work on a number of High profile Tunnel, Rail (HS2), HE and Environmental Agency schemes. |
You will be responsible for assisting the Principal/Associate Geotechnical Engineers within the design team to certify compliance with all the relevant technical standards and to ensure projects are completed within the time frame. Will have to be accountable for ensuring that technically sound design solutions that are produced. Including all associated reporting, ensuring compliance with relevant standards (particularly Eurocode 7).
You will have to Develop designs in accordance with the client's requirements and relevant design, Assist in planning, supervision and delivery of effective ground investigations. Undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within ability and competence, whilst Work under minimum supervision and competent to check the work of others.
* A minimum of 2/3 years and proven work within the UK or to the EU7
* BSc, BEng, MEng or MSC in Geotechnical/Geological science with a relation to Civil Engineering or Geotechnics.
* Experience designing deep/shallow foundations, retaining walls, slope stability or retaining structures.
* Computer literate and a professional knowledge of either AutoCad, Slope's, Hole-Base Wallop, Flac 2 3D, GEO5 and Plaxis
* Demonstrated in Rail and/Tunnel /Environmental schemes
If you require anymore information on this job or similar role contact me on or (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business