|Job Ref:||204686619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum van, overtime, bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Pump Engineer Required for our client a market leading pump manufacturer, with experience of working in the Water Utilities or Building Services industry with a knowledge of Pumps or control panels. The Electrician requires Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and ideally previous pump fault finding experience ideally within the water utilities sector. The role will predominantly be covering London and Home Counties.|
The ideal location for the Electrical Pump Engineer would be within 1 Hour of Aylesbury and you will work on our client's extensive range of water utilities pumps and pumping stations, these range from centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations and inverters.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, electrical professional to join their team.
Electrical Pump Engineer Position Overview
* Electrical Engineer role working on booster sets, pump stations, Inverters covering HVAC / Building Services and Wastewater.
* Advise line manager and scheduling department of any issues to ensure customer is informed at all times.
* Carry out risk assessments on site as required and raise any concerns with line manager;
* Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
* Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
* Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
* Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
Electrical Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Experience of working in the water utilities and water treatment industry
* Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
* Good electrical understanding, with 17th Edition qualifications
Electrical Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £28K-35K + overtime + bonus
* Company Vehicle
* 25 Days Holiday
* Flexible benefits package (20% salary)
* Call Out Allowance (£120 1 in 4)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy