|Job Ref:||204686560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£23000 - £32000/annum van||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Pump Service Engineer with electrical or mechanical knowledge and pump experience required to work on centrifugal pumps, circulation pumps and deep suction pumps. You will be working in a variety of domestic and commercial environments and will be covering mainly London.|
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be within the M25. You will be working on Water and Sewage sets performing service and attending to breakdowns and some small remedial works. The experienced Pump Service Engineer will ideally have experience servicing booster sets and packaged systems and must have worked on a range of pumping systems.
Pump Service Engineer position overview
* Field service role working on booster sets and pressurisation units in commercial and domestic environments
* Servicing and attending to breakdowns
* Covering London
* City and Guilds qualified in electrical works or 17th edition is a must
* Experience working with pumps
* The role is varied and would suit an experienced professional
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £26-35k DOE + Overtime
* 20 Days paid holiday
* Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy