|Job Ref:||204683601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Crick||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£7.80 - £9.80/hour salary rises after 3 months||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Machine Operators - Sheet Metal Production|
6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
We have a number of new machine operator roles on within a major client of ours based in Crick. These are temp 2 perm roles that will involve working within a factory which cuts sheet metal to size ready to be used within the automotive sector.
This is physical role that will involve you performing the following:
• Feeding metal sheets into a cutting machine.
• Working with measurements and cutting metal down to size.
• Following written & spoken instructions.
• Achieving daily production targets.
There may be other factory duties that you can expect to perform including stacking sheet metal or breaking down and rebuilding pallets.
Full training will be provided as long as you have the following skills & experience:
• Experience working with a factory environment.
• Ability to operator production machinery.
• Motivated and someone with a strong work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills.
Inductions are happening on Tuesday 27th so if you're interested, have the right skills and can commit to a temp 2 perm assignment with excellent overtime etc then please apply now