|Job Ref:||204683500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Role: Process Engineer|
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Length of Contract: 12 Months plus
Experience required: 3-5 years
Start: As soon as possible.
I am working with a client to provide Process Engineers to a site in Dublin. This company has gone from strength to strength in the last 25 years and continues to grow.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is reliable and flexible in the way they work, with a keen eye for details, then this is the job for you!
• Complete detailed design work of process systems using first principles.
• Provide expertise on process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems.
• Produce facility and equipment specifications, designs, P&IDs etc.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with company policies, good engineering practices and GMP standards.
• New Build involvement and refit projects
• Testing and Commissioning Support
• Compliant in regulations
• Minimum of degree qualification in relevant science and/or engineering discipline
• 3 - 5+ years' experience of Process Engineering and working in a regulated Bio/Pharmaceutical environment
• Experience of working in compliance with cGMP Standards
• A background in Pharmaceutical's would be preferred however other industries would be considered.
If you feel that you have the experience necessary then please apply by following the relevant links