|Job Ref:||204683197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical |
Location: Birkenhead, The Wirral, Runcorn, Chester
Our client is recruiting for an Mechanical maintenance engineer at their flagship site in Cheshire on Days Basis. This fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer has risen for the simple reason of the growth of the business. Our client has 12 sites based across the UK and have over 150 Maintenance Engineers covering the maintenance on the plants.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Mechanical Engineering Qualification
• Industrial or Manufacturing Background
• Able to work Monday to Friday Days
• Mechanical Bias maintenance engineer
• Basic Electrical Knowledge
• Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance
• Project Work
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Largest Industrial company in their sector
• Internal and external training for maintenance engineer
• Investment in engineering department
• New equipment just installed
• Involvment with new Projects
• Progression available
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details