|Job Ref:||204683184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£31000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Maintenance Engineer - Industrial |
Location: Preston, Southport, St Helens, Boltan, Leigh
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer with a Mechanical bias working a Monday to Friday shift pattern. This maintenance engineer position is for a candidate who is looking to join a worldwide manufacturer who offer extensive training and development. Our client have 7 sites based across the UK and the reason for this positon of a maintenance engineer has risen due to heavy investment at this one site based in Lancashire.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical Bias
• Engineering Qualification
• Manufacturing or Industrial Background
• Basic Electrical knowledge
• Pre-planned and reactive maintenance experience
• Welding and Fabrication skills
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Multiple manufacturing facilities in the UK
• Internal and External Engineering course available
• Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
• Investment in the Production Machinery and engineering team
• Monday to Friday Shift pattern
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details