|Job Ref:||204683174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical|
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
Location: West Yorkshire
Currently seeking maintenance engineer to join one of the largest packaging companies in the world, they work with some of the countries and worlds best known home brands. They have invested heavily in the site so this role is suitable for any maintenance engineer who is looking for a challenge and anyone who is looking to work on state of the art new machinery.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Able to work days Position
• Apprentice Trained maintenance engineer
• Able to modify, program and fault find on PLCs
• Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
• Experience on inverters and motors
• Maintenance engineer with Experience with controls
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Continuous investment in the site
• Security in their position for engineers
• Internal and external training
• Working on state of the art machinery
• Fantastic salary for a day's role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 + OTE
Commutable: Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster, Selby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details