|Job Ref:||204683161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£36000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Plastic|
Location: Bootle, St Helens, Elsmere Port, Warrington, Wigan
Our client based in Merseyside are currently recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer, with an electrical bias to join their established engineering team. The business has expanded rapidly over the last 12 months and this is a great time for the successful maintenance engineer to join the company. On offer is the chance for the maintenance engineer to progress, and train on machinery specific to our client's industry.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Engineering qualification either multi-skilled or electrical
• Electrically bias maintenance engineer
• Electrical and mechanical skills
• Fault finding
• PLC experience
• Continuous improvement
• Planned and reactive maintenance
• Able to work continental shift patterns
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Excellent training opportunity to expand skills for the maintenance engineer
• Investment in the successful maintenance engineer
• Opportunity to join business at peak of their growth
• Great benefits package
• Growing business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Bootle, St Helens, Elsmere Port, Warrington, Wigan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details