|Job Ref:||204683146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
Controls Engineer - PLC|
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
Location: West Yorkshire
My Client are the world leading organisation in their field and are expanding rapidly across the globe, and as a result expanding the maintenance engineering team. They have footholds in the U.S.A, Europe and Asia and maintenance team support manufacturing items you see every day. They are currently looking for an experienced controls engineer to join their engineering team. Controls engineer will be working at one of the largest manufacturing sites in the UK and will get the opportunity to work on state of the art machines and will have access to internal and external training courses.
Skills required for Controls Engineer:
• Able to work Panama Shift Pattern (Days and nights)
• Apprentice Trained controls engineer
• Strong experience with PLCs
• Fault find, modify and program PLCs
• Electrical installation capabilities
• Some maintenance work
• Manufacturing controls background
The Controls engineer will benefit from:
• Working for a world leading organisation
• Receive the opportunity to train internally and externally
• Continuous investment in the manufacturing department
• Stability and the opportunity to progress within the business
• Working on state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Leeds, Halifax, Doncaster, Selby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details