|Job Ref:||204682985||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandbach||Address:||Post Code:||CW11||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Full Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:20|
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced CAD Technician. The successful post-holder will be responsible for working as part of the standards and design team to produce engineering drawings, schedules and other documents to enable the estimating, building or recording of construction projects.|
* Interpret instructions from Design Engineers, Project Engineers and Delivery Managers regarding technical production of drawings
* Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with available drawings and specifications of information issued
* Must of used Civil 3D on infrastructure projects.
* Contribute towards risk register and procurement schedule requirements as required
* Ensure to complete drawings to schedule as required
* Complete and comply with all operational site Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
* Adhere to published CAD standards for Ground Engineering in order to produce high quality deliverables.
* Be flexible and adaptable regarding CAD task programmes with respect to both
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* ONC / HNC in a Civil or Construction related discipline
* Must of used the following: Civil 3D, Revit and ideal if you have used Navis.
* Worked on Infrastructure, highways, roads, bridges, heavy civils.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business