|Job Ref:||204685026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£16000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Our client, a market leader in their field is looking to employ a Trainee Installation Engineer to join their busy team. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm on site, these are minimum requirements and travelling will be in your own time. The client can provide a company mobile and a comprehensive training scheme as well as 21 days holiday (excluding bank holidays). |
* Assisting Installation, Maintenance and Service Engineers.
* First Fix Wiring of Systems.
* Installation of Control Panel and Devices
* System Programming and Testing.
* Installation & Commissioning of Signalling Equipment.
* Demonstrating Systems to Customers.
* Assisting in Commissioning of Security and fire alarm Systems.
* Servicing & Maintenance of Security Systems
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience working with Fire Alarm, CCTV, Intruder alarm and Access control systems. An Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical background would be an advantage